Monday 9 February 2009

End of an Era

After much thought and deliberation, and for various reasons both altruistic and sensible, I have decided to stop writing this blog. I feel that it has served it's purpose for me, and I have been delighted to share both misery and joy with a lot of like-minded anaesthetists.

It's not all bad news - I have now become the Final FRCA Resource Editor on AnaesthesiaUK. What I plan to do is help create a new, updated Final FRCA section on the website, using my experience and materials gained in writing this blog.

Many Thanks for all your support over the past year!

Best Wishes

James

5 comments:

ketamine said...

good luck

Fine Treatment said...


This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Lower Back Pain
Treatment
, Knee Pain Treatment and Sciatica Treatment. Which are very

informative for us.Thanks

Fine Treatment said...


This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Lower Back Pain Treatment, Knee Pain

Treatment and Sciatica
Treatment
. Which are very informative for us.Thanks

Unknown said...

Your post will be rather good, and I’m sure some will find it interesting because it’s about a topic that’s as widely discussed as others. Some may even find it useful.Thanks so much for your post.



anaesthesia machine

Unknown said...

Your post will be rather good, and I’m sure some will find it interesting because it’s about a topic that’s as widely discussed as others. Some may even find it useful.Thanks so much for your post.



anaesthesia machine